[hunchentoot-devel] Re: session shearing question

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Jan 18 00:24:22 UTC 2008

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:58:33 +0100, "Andrea Chiumenti" <kiuma72 at gmail.com> wrote:

> As someone pointed out to me, the above sentence seems rude, my
> public apologizes because that was a really free translation from my
> language (I already don't know how to render it ;-)) . So please, if
> I offended you somehow, I beg your pardon.

Nah, no problem.  I don't think it was rude and I wasn't offended.
It's just as I said - I'm not convinced that this is really a good
addition to Hunchentoot.  I might be wrong, but at the moment I don't
have the time to think about this more deeply.

I have a long-term plan to overhaul the internals of Hunchentoot and
to make several things more user-configurable.  Parallel sessions
might fall out of this once it's done.  But don't hold your breath -
as I said, I'm busy...

Edi.