[hunchentoot-devel] Re: session shearing question

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:18:44 UTC 2008

Thanks for your replies,
I'll go with what I've written then, so that who wants may evaluate the
patches, (they'll be provided into a separate lisp file, the will override
some hunchentoot functions).
The modifications will be available in one day or two into claw project
registered at common-lisp.net

For what concerning the example on port, it was just an example, to make
present that in some environment, asking configuration modifications to the
edp group of a cutomer, may result a pain (I speak for experience).

Thx for suggestions,
Have a nice day,

kiuma