[tbnl-devel] Araneida ...

Nicolas Lamirault lam at tuxfamily.org
Tue Oct 11 12:58:17 UTC 2005

Bob Hutchison <hutch at recursive.ca> writes:

> On Oct 10, 2005, at 4:57 PM, Nicolas Lamirault wrote:
>

>> ok
>> i my asd file, i have this :
>>
>> :depends-on (:araneida :tbnl)
>>
>> but when i load my defsystem, tbnl is loaded before araneida ...
>>

> [ snip ]
>

>> i think this is not the  correct mailing list for this question but is
>> it possible to define order in dependencies ?
>>

> This drove me nuts. The only thing I got to work is to write:
>
> (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op 'araneida)
> (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op 'tbnl)
>
> or the equivalent someplace (like my .lispworks file)

well ...
i delete all fasl files from araneida and tbnl.
so in slime :

CL-USER> (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :araneida)

[...]

CL-USER> (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :tbnl)

[...]
; /home/nicolas/.sbcl/site/tbnl-0.8.1/html.fasl written
; compilation finished in 0:00:00
; compiling   file  "/home/nicolas/.sbcl/site/tbnl-0.8.1/modlisp.lisp"
(written 17 SEP 2005 02:58:10 PM):
; compiling (IN-PACKAGE #:TBNL)
; compiling (DEFUN WRITE-HEADER-LINE ...)
; compiling (DEFUN WRITE-HEADER-LINE/MODLISP ...)
; compiling (DEFUN WRITE-HEADER-LINE/HTTP ...)
; compiling (DEFUN SEND-OUTPUT ...)
; compiling (DEFUN NO-CACHE ...)
; compiling (DEFUN REDIRECT ...)
; compiling (DEFUN REQUIRE-AUTHORIZATION ...)
; compiling (DEFUN PROCESS-REQUEST ...)
; compiling (DEFUN READ-HTTP-HEADERS ...)
; compiling (DEFUN READ-HTTP-REQUEST ...)
; compiling (DEFUN GET-REQUEST-DATA ...)
; compiling (DEFUN LISTEN-FOR-REQUEST ...)
; compiling (DEFUN START-TBNL ...)
; compiling (DEFUN STOP-TBNL ...)

; /home/nicolas/.sbcl/site/tbnl-0.8.1/modlisp.fasl written
; compilation finished in 0:00:00
; compiling  file  "/home/nicolas/.sbcl/site/tbnl-0.8.1/araneida.lisp"
; (written 17 MAR 2005 10:16:16 PM):
; compiling (IN-PACKAGE #:TBNL)

; /home/nicolas/.sbcl/site/tbnl-0.8.1/araneida.fasl written
; compilation finished in 0:00:01
NIL

CL-USER> (find-class 'tbnl:tbnl-araneida-handler)

There is no class named TBNL:TBNL-ARANEIDA-HANDLER.
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Restarts:
  0: [ABORT] Abort handling SLIME request.
  1: [TERMINATE-THREAD] Terminate  this thread (#<THREAD "repl-thread"
  {98EA1D1}>)

Backtrace:
  0: (SB-PCL::FIND-CLASS-FROM-CELL TBNL:TBNL-ARANEIDA-HANDLER NIL T)
  1:         (SB-INT:EVAL-IN-LEXENV         (FIND-CLASS         (QUOTE
  TBNL:TBNL-ARANEIDA-HANDLER)) #<NULL-LEXENV>)