[tbnl-devel] Araneida ...

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Tue Oct 11 12:01:48 UTC 2005

On Oct 10, 2005, at 4:57 PM, Nicolas Lamirault wrote:

> ok
> i my asd file, i have this :
>
> :depends-on (:araneida :tbnl)
>
> but when i load my defsystem, tbnl is loaded before araneida ...

[ snip ]

> i think this is not the  correct mailing list for this question but is
> it possible to define order in dependencies ?

This drove me nuts. The only thing I got to work is to write:

(asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op 'araneida)
(asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op 'tbnl)

or the equivalent someplace (like my .lispworks file)

I suppose I should have talked to the ASDF people about this. I don't
think I tried putting the (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op 'araneida) at
the top of my project's asd file -- you might try that.

Cheers,
Bob

----
Bob Hutchison          -- blogs at <http://www.recursive.ca/hutch/>