[tbnl-devel] Araneida ...

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Oct 11 14:39:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:58:17 +0200, Nicolas Lamirault <lam at tuxfamily.org> wrote:

> well ...
> i delete all fasl files from araneida and tbnl.
> so in slime :
>
> CL-USER> (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :araneida)
>
> [...]
>
> CL-USER> (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :tbnl)
>
> [...]
>
> CL-USER> (find-class 'tbnl:tbnl-araneida-handler)
>
> There is no class named TBNL:TBNL-ARANEIDA-HANDLER.
>    [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Strange - this works for me.  Do you have :ARANEIDA in *FEATURES*
after loading Araneida?  Where did you get the Araneida code?

> ; compiling  file  "/home/nicolas/.sbcl/site/tbnl-0.8.1/araneida.lisp"
> ; (written 17 MAR 2005 10:16:16 PM):
> ; compiling (IN-PACKAGE #:TBNL)
>
> ; /home/nicolas/.sbcl/site/tbnl-0.8.1/araneida.fasl written
> ; compilation finished in 0:00:01

This looks as if your compiler didn't compile any of the forms in
araneida.lisp.  From that I'd assume that :ARANEIDA isn't in
*FEATURES*...

You did patch Araneida as described in the TBNL docs, didn't you?

Cheers,
Edi.