[tbnl-devel] New version 0.2.10

Jong-won Choi jc at itsec.co.kr
Mon Aug 30 23:02:15 UTC 2004

I have been using TBNL for exactly 3 months now. I just didn't want to
tell it before finishing the development. No serious problem so far.
I'm writing web based application using TBNL(+ Apache + mod_lisp +
CLSQL) with 2 colleagues (we're very serious :).

We wrote our own web framework on TBNL, and it works great. And yes we
really like TBNL.

Thanks for TBNL! Without it I might use ugly portable Aserve(I've done
it once already, so that is enough).

Cheers

Jong-won