[tbnl-devel] New version 0.2.10

Travis Cross travis at crosswirecorp.com
Mon Aug 30 22:19:17 UTC 2004

Edi Weitz wrote:

>We're certainly not there for TBNL yet. It's been out for a couple of
>months only (although I've used similar stuff much longer) and it has
>only half a dozen active users.

I have been following TBNL for two months now, so you should have at
least a half a dozen + 1 active users... :)

There is a definate need for a project like this among those of us who
build web applications in Lisp.  It doesn't make any sense for everyone
to keep reinventing the wheel.

I have one question that I haven't seen come up on the mailing list or
in the documentation:  what are the hurdles or considerations in
implementing multipart form / file upload handling in TBNL ?

-- Travis