ssl problem

Jens Teich info at jensteich.de
Sat Jan 25 13:13:42 UTC 2014

I want to use

(require "comm")

(comm:ensure-ssl)

in a FileMaker plugin built with fm-plugin-tools.

In the listener it is no problem and even when using the hello-world
delivery example from LW these two lines work without setting any
openssl paths.

I am working both on MacOSX 10.8 and Win7 with LW 6.1.

I posted this already on Lispworks list
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.lispworks.general/12755) and got a
bunch of hints but was not able yet to make it work in a FM plugin. When
I try it, I get either an error ('unable to load library') or an
outdated version of openssl loaded.

So obviously fm-plugin-tools is changing something that makes the ssl
library unusable. Any hints are welcome which help me out of this.

Thanks
Jens