ssl problem

Jens Teich info at jensteich.de
Sat Jan 25 15:39:16 UTC 2014

Great, now it works at least on Win (didn't try Mac yet).
Many thanks for your help.

I had to make a minor modification to drakma like this:

file request.lisp line 584

---      (comm:attach-ssl http-stream :ssl-side :client)
+++      (comm:attach-ssl http-stream :ssl-side :client :ssl-ctx :v3)

Are you interested in a patch which allows to set this?

Regards
Jens