ssl problem

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Jan 25 14:17:44 UTC 2014

A plug-in is itself a shared library and thus the way the SSL libs are
loaded is certainly different from how they are loaded from a
stand-alone executable you delivered.  Without having looked up the
details I'd think that the SSL libs are expected in a place where
FileMaker itself would search for them.  Did you put the ones you want
loaded in the same folder as FileMaker?