[cl-wiki-devel] A problem installing cl-wiki

Stefan Scholl sscholl at common-lisp.net
Wed Jun 10 18:50:34 UTC 2009

On 2009-06-09 11:00:27, Albert Schlef wrote:
> I want to install cl-wiki (Ubuntu, SBCL). So I do:
>
>      (asdf-install:install :cl-wiki)
>
> ...and a bit later, during compilation, I get an error message telling me
> that a certain file, ".../cl-wiki-0.3.2/wiki.lisp", is accessing a
> non-existing package, TBNL-MP.

Seems like the Hunchentoot project made some changes that broke
it.

I'll add something on CL-WIKI's project page like "Doesn't work
with current version of Hunchentoot." some time later.

I removed the package link on the CLiki page
http://www.cliki.net/CL-WIKI

> It seems like an "egg and hen" problem. What do I do?

Nothing much left.

This project is looking for a maintainer to take over.