[cl-wiki-devel] A problem installing cl-wiki

Albert Schlef albert.schlef at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:00:27 UTC 2009

[I'm a Common Lisp newbie.]

I want to install cl-wiki (Ubuntu, SBCL). So I do:

     (asdf-install:install :cl-wiki)

...and a bit later, during compilation, I get an error message telling me
that a certain file, ".../cl-wiki-0.3.2/wiki.lisp", is accessing a
non-existing package, TBNL-MP.

So I install "tbnl":

     (asdf-install:install :tbnl)

...and get an error message telling me "TBNL is a nickname for the package
HUNCHENTOOT" . Great. But package HUNCHENTOOT, which I have installed,
doesn't seem to declare any tbnl-mp package.

It seems like an "egg and hen" problem. What do I do?