[cl-wiki-devel] A problem installing cl-wiki

Kevin Griffin kevin at cavewallarts.com
Wed Jun 10 22:47:08 UTC 2009

Albert Schlef wrote:

> ...and a bit later, during compilation, I get an error message telling me
> that a certain file, ".../cl-wiki-0.3.2/wiki.lisp", is accessing a
> non-existing package, TBNL-MP.

Thank you for pointing this out!
an (apropos "make-lock") shows that this function has, in fact, moved
from tbnl-mp to hunchentoot.

If you try to specify that, one gets a warning that make-lock is not
external to hunchentoot.

So I replaced all instances of tbnl-mp (in wiki.lisp) with nothing. The
next problem is
the syntax of the start-server and stop-server functions. I'm working on it.

Kevin

Again, thank you for trying this out and noticing the  things are busted!