[cells-devel] Cells-devel: allow ECL support

Ramarren ramarren at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:40:50 UTC 2010

Hello,

I pushed your patch to GitHub. I also tried running cells-gtk3 demo
application on ECL, and it ran after I eliminated remains of UFFI
dependency, since cffi-uffi-compat doesn't load. I pushed those fixes
also (although I'm not sure if ALLOC-COL-TYPE-BUFFER shouldn't be just
deleted, since it seems to be either exported or used), and changed (/
3 0) in test application, since ECL just refused to compile it.

The only problem left is that cl-glut sometimes throws a package error
(something with exporting SPECIAL), but it works on RETRY.

Regards,
Jakub Higersberger