[cells-devel] Cells-devel: allow ECL support

Michael Raskin f9cef2aa at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 29 07:28:18 UTC 2010

		Hello.
	I have some interest in simplifying installation of Cells-GTK on as
wide range of platforms as possible (from the "expansive" point-of-view:
I have a perfectly fine installation of Cells-GTK on SBCL on Linux on my
notebook).
	The attached patch enables ECL support in Ramarren cells fork. It
actually does nothing except noting that ECL uses :clos package for MOP.
I hope it will be included in master branch somewhen soon..
	(cells::test-cells) gives no Cells errors (dribble errors do not count,
right?).

	Thanks
Michael Raskin