[cells-devel] Current DP ... not GE pulse ... of cell ...?

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:15:42 UTC 2008

Every now and then I do something silly (like setf'ing a cell w/o
initializing it as c-in, and I run into a cells-stop.

What is the correct way to recover from this?

I used to do a (cells-reset), but all too often the next cells
operation runs into something like that:

Current DP 28 not GE pulse 1160 of cell

... and somehow I don't get anything done until I restart lisp.  So,
what is the right way to deal with this?

Thanks,
Peter

PS. The cells-store is working fine in my app, getting close to be
ready for general use.  I committed a store-items to cells-store.lisp
recently.  And one day I will rewrite it using proper cells wiring and
not my own dirty little glue :)