[cells-devel] OpenAIR: Doesn't work for me any more ...

Ken Tilton kennytilton at optonline.net
Fri Apr 11 19:45:04 UTC 2008

Frank Goenninger wrote:

> Am 11.04.2008 um 18:19 schrieb Ken Tilton:
>

>> "I had to /move/ the js directory to the toplevel of my drive and
>> rename the jsquery.what.ever.js as you suggested because of the
>> symlink issue."
>>
>> FG probably does not have the symlink issue. How about a toplevel /js?
>

> No, I don't have the issue (I am using a mature OS here ;-). Please
> don't introduce a toplevel /js - this "pollutes" the directory
> structure... I am installing apps under "/opt/app-name/" - so OpenAIR
> lives in /opt/common-lisp/openair and the JS directory is /opt/common-
> lisp/openair/js - works really well.

Hey, I am in monkey-mode over here, I saw the browser asking for
"/js/openair.js" and I made it happen, I am just dying to see (+ cells
ajax). Left for another day was whether I could have changed one of a
dozen parameters incomprehensible to my monkey mind in order to get the
browser to ask for a different file.

How /are/ your browser/js skills, btw? I will start CCing you on
questions that arise in that area in case you are on-line sooner than
Andy and can throw me a banana.