[cells-devel] OpenAIR: Doesn't work for me any more ...

Frank Goenninger frgo at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 16:26:25 UTC 2008

Am 11.04.2008 um 18:19 schrieb Ken Tilton:

> "I had to /move/ the js directory to the toplevel of my drive and
> rename the jsquery.what.ever.js as you suggested because of the
> symlink issue."
>
> FG probably does not have the symlink issue. How about a toplevel /js?

No, I don't have the issue (I am using a mature OS here ;-). Please
don't introduce a toplevel /js - this "pollutes" the directory
structure... I am installing apps under "/opt/app-name/" - so OpenAIR
lives in /opt/common-lisp/openair and the JS directory is /opt/common-
lisp/openair/js - works really well.

Best,
   Frank