[xcvb-devel] xcvb 0.329 successfully bootstrapped

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 10:57:21 UTC 2009

This time it's for real: you can download xcvb, and it will compile
properly (with sbcl at least) out of the box with a bootstrapped
xcvb.mk rather than using asdf. So now, not only do we eat our own dog
food, we don't choke on it.

You can still compile it with a preexisting asdf via cl-launch with
"make xcvb-using-asdf", which is the way you may bootstrap initially
when you checkout the sources and dependencies individually from
git/darcs rather than use the release tarball.

   http://common-lisp.net/project/xcvb/releases/

If a trainstation is where the trains stop, what is then a workstation...
        -- Lars Lundgren <d95lars at dtek.chalmers.se>