[hunchentoot-devel] Request methods suffixed with * -- not backwards compatible?

Cyrus Harmon ch-tbnl at bobobeach.com
Mon Sep 1 22:58:05 UTC 2008

On thing that could be done would be to introduce the *'ed symbols
into a maintenance release of the old hunchentoot such that calls to
say (script-name) in the current codebase can then be (script-name*)
which should work with the new regime.

that might help ease the transition. just a thought...

cyrus