[elephant-devel] Bug in GET-CON

Alain Picard Dr.Alain.Picard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:12:05 UTC 2009

"Leslie P. Polzer"
<sky at viridian-project.de> writes:

> I'd be happy to review and apply your patch. It should contain a test
> case if that's possible.

OK, here it is.  Sorry, I don't have a test case, but I did verify
that it now works properly from two separate processes when I
now pass :register t to OPEN-STORE.

This patch works against what was tip in darcs 3 days ago.
If this helps
   darcs show repo
             Type: darcs
           Format: darcs-1.0
             Root: /home/ap/Subway/subway-elephant/src/systems/elephant-1.0
         Pristine: PlainPristine "_darcs/pristine"
            Cache: thisrepo:/home/ap/Subway/subway-elephant/src/systems/elephant-1.0, cache:/home/ap/.darcs/cache
   Default Remote: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/elephant/darcs/elephant-1.0
      Num Patches: 416

(Sorry, my darcs-fu is extremely weak, I'm a mercurial-head myself.)