[elephant-devel] Bug in GET-CON

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Thu Oct 15 08:26:01 UTC 2009

Alain Picard wrote:

> The correct fix involved capturing the ARGS which are required to
> properly reopen a store controller.  I'm not sure where those should
> be captured (Perhaps as a slot on the store-controller?)  I'm happy to
> attempt a fix if someone would confirm that the approach I propose is
> likely not to break something else.

Keeping the args in a slot of the store controller sounds appropriate.
I don't think we need to worry about breaking other users' code since
that code would be relying on very broken code in the first place.

I'd be happy to review and apply your patch. It should contain a test
case if that's possible.

  Leslie

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer