[elephant-devel] Bug in GET-CON

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Fri Oct 16 09:18:16 UTC 2009

Alain Picard wrote:

> This patch works against what was tip in darcs 3 days ago.
> If this helps
>    darcs show repo
>              Type: darcs
>            Format: darcs-1.0
>              Root: /home/ap/Subway/subway-elephant/src/systems/elephant-1.0
>          Pristine: PlainPristine "_darcs/pristine"
>             Cache: thisrepo:/home/ap/Subway/subway-elephant/src/systems/elephant-1.0,
> cache:/home/ap/.darcs/cache
>    Default Remote: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/elephant/darcs/elephant-1.0
>       Num Patches: 416
>
> (Sorry, my darcs-fu is extremely weak, I'm a mercurial-head myself.)

Plain diffs as generated by "darcs diff -u" are fine.

But this one doesn't apply cleanly here:

% patch -p4 < ~/Downloads/patch2
patching file src/elephant/controller.lisp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 111.
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/elephant/controller.lisp.rej
patching file src/elephant/gc.lisp

Larger fuzz doesn't help either. Could you check this again?

You could also make a Darcs patch using "darcs record" followed by
"darcs send -o mypatch", although in the general case I prefer plain
diffs.

  Leslie

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer