[clpython-devel] New errors in recent CVS

Willem Broekema metawilm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 22:07:11 UTC 2008

Hi Jason,

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Jason Nielsen <jdn at math.carleton.ca> wrote:
> End CLPython test
> Errors detected in this test: 104 UNEXPECTED: 100
> Successes this test:609

Oops... obviously I did not test the latest changes on SBCL. I just
committed fixes for SBCL, so it should run fine for you in an hour.

I am making changes to the compiler, in order to implement yield
expression soon - that is the most important missing language feature.

> By the way I've been following Euro 2008 closely (I'm a huge soccer/football
> fan which isn't quite as common here in Canada) and the Dutch team are
> looking awesome!  Nothing like kicking the asses of the reigning world
> champs and runners-up to start off the tournament ;-).

Yeah, that's going incredibly well! I hope the team continuous playing
like it did in those two matches. Btw here's a great picture of the
orange crowd: http://www.flickr.com/photos/irouge/2568725720/

Cheers,
- Willem