[clfswm-devel] CLFSWM 1106 released.

Desmond O. Chang dochang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 20:27:41 UTC 2011

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:56:59 +0200, Philippe Brochard <pbrochard at common-lisp.net> wrote:
> Desmond O. Chang writes:
>> BTW, Is there any Debian Developer on this list?  Please join the
>> Debian CL Team.  We need more members?
>>
> There is not a lot of member on this list. I can volunteered to be in
> the Debian CL team (I follow the ML) but I don't use Debian as my main
> system even if I use it on some machines.

For people who want to join Debian CL Team, please check the team wiki
page [1] for details.

You need an Alioth [2] account to contribute your code.  Once your
account is created, request to join the team on the team's mailing
list [3].

I recommend "Debian New Maintainers' Guide" [4] as a good start.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianCommonLisp
[2] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-common-lisp
[3] pkg-common-lisp-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
[4] http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/