[clfswm-devel] Tr: Numlock bug + minor spelling patch

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Mon Jun 13 19:21:49 UTC 2011

From: Sylvain Henry

Hi,

After the annoucement about the new release on LinuxFr, I tested
clfswm a little bit.

I fixed some spelling mistakes. Please find the patch here (I can't
send it as attached file to this mail because the latter is rejected
as spam):
http://hsyl20.fr/~hsyl20/clfswm/0001-Minor-spelling-fix.patch

I have found a little bug. When numlock is activated (or maybe when
its state changes), Mod1+t, Ctrl+>, Ctrl+Esc, etc. don't work anymore
and the focus stays on the same window (even if it gets closed). I
have to disable numlock to make it work again. Maybe numlock is
considered as a permanent key modifier?

Cheers
Sylvain