[cells-devel] FTGL dll issue

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 15:53:41 UTC 2004

Hmmm, not sure this always works, but just now I remembered to try the
AllegroCL/win32 unload-library function on the ftgl DLL and I was able
then to run without a problem. Check out a function called XFTGL for deets.

Just for fun over here I have added sliders to control all the
parameters of the functions such as glut-wire-sphere (that one has size,
stacks and slices) and I am just having a ball over here watching what
happens as parameters are moved to their lower extremes. screen shots no
longer suffice, because a lot of the fun is in dynamically working the
sliders. Animated GIF? Hell, I can use command-line ImageMagick. Hmm...

:)

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com