[cells-devel] FTGL dll issue

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 14:47:30 UTC 2004

Thought I should mention this. I have noticed a pattern: perhaps only
because of the Freeglut/win32 problem in which it pegs the cpu at 100%
forcing heroic measures to stop it, often after landing in a backtrace
and fixing a bug and running again I end up with an access violation on
a simple call into the FTGL. Then I have to exit Lisp and come back in.
Not good, obviously, and something to be addressed before not too much
longer, but for now if you suddenly see something like that you might
want to try bouncing the Lisp.

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com