[xcvb-devel] 0.558 - builds executables on ECL, CMUCL as well SBCL, CCL, CLISP, LispWorks Pro

Alexander Kahl e-user at fsfe.org
Fri Jul 8 11:53:05 UTC 2011

Hi Fare,

On 06/09/2011 04:02 AM, Faré wrote:
> At that point, I'm interested in starting to pitch XCVB
> to adventurous Lisp hackers.
> Anyone interested in trying and giving me feedback?
as you might remember, I was hoping to have XCVB help my own project be
pushed forward; right now, I'm trying to create executables that are
small enough to be accepted for broader deployments and ecl's
asdf:make-build seemed the only (other) option so far but is broken for
me on 11.1.1. so XCVB might come in just right. Does XCVB support
creating executables using ecl?

--
Alexander Kahl    █▉     www: http://fsfe.org
FSFE Fellow     █▉█▉█▉   e-mail: e-user at fsfe.org