[vial-devel] Re: vial, ncurses-cffi

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 22:35:17 UTC 2006

I managed to make it compile, and it seems it was a system definition
problem.
I attach here the fixed file, the fixes are documented through comments,
just search for FIX and MOVED :)

Now I have another problem. when i run vial
(with *(v**ial:vial)*),
the editor opens, but when i try
to write something it prints out (lots of) garbage, that seems something
like the interpreter's output. Example garbage is shown in the other
attached file, garbage.txt
Let me know if it's somewhat "forbidden" to send attachments here, and how
to send (supposed to be) fixes and patches :)
__
Alessandro
__
Alessandro