[vial-devel] Re: vial, ncurses-cffi

Brad Beveridge brad.beveridge at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 16:13:13 UTC 2006

On 22/10/06, Alessandro Piras <laynor at gmail.com> wrote:
> I already ran make in the ncurses-cffi directory, but it seems
> that it's not the point...
> running make i get the ncurses.lisp and ncurses-cffi.lisp files, but loading
> with asdf
> says that thing anyway... I also tried to compile the lisp files manually,
> and reload
> with asdf but I just get the same error. Is it possible that it's a problem
> with
> common lisp controller?

Hmm, I don't use common lisp controller - that could be the issue.
The path looks a little strange, as if you have installed Vial under
the common lisp controller directory?
I also just use (require 'vial) on SBCL to load the asdf file.

I just looked at CL controller, I am pretty sure that is the issue.
I'm afraid that you'll have to figure that one out without me - I
manually install the packages that I need and then symlink the ASDF
file to ~/.sbcl/systems/

Let me know how you get on, sorry I couldn't help more.

Cheers
Brad