[hunchentoot-devel] Reload in browser seems not to work right

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:32:37 UTC 2013

Wim,

thank you for the bug report.  The problem was a bug in Hunchentoot that
caused it to set the Content-Length header of a static file response before
the incoming If-modified-since header was dealt with.  This apparently
caused Safari to try to read the response body, which did never complete.

I have pushed a corrective change to github (
https://github.com/edicl/hunchentoot.git).  Can you give it a try and also
check whether the problem with Weblocks is solved by the fix as well?

-Hans