[hunchentoot-devel] slime foreground buffer for hunchentoot

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:22:28 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Mark H. David <mhd at yv.org> wrote:
> Just to all be on the same page, could you share how exactly you start with a single thread?

(hunchentoot:start (make-instance 'hunchentoot:acceptor :port 9911
:taskmaster (make-instance 'hunchentoot:single-threaded-taskmaster)))

does that for me.  I agree that this is verbose and also not obvious
from the documentation - I have the plan to improve on that, but I
can't make any promises other than that I'll be working on a
Hunchentoot based project in July and hope to put in some time to get
the Hunchentoot release done as well.

-Hans