[hunchentoot-devel] Using Hunchentoot with Ubuntu 10.04

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:10:28 UTC 2011

François,

I'm sorry to hear that you have problems with Hunchentoot.  With the
error description that you have provided, it is not possible to
diagnose the cause, though.  Did you install Hunchentoot using
quicklisp?  If not, that may be worth a try.  If you can't or don't
want to do that, please provide us with more information (i.e. paste
the Hunchentoot log with the error message, if any, be more specific
about where you "have" the error etc.).  Also, you could (should) use
Hunchentoot's own debugging facilities to find out what is going on.

Best regards,
Hans