[hunchentoot-devel] Using Hunchentoot with Ubuntu 10.04

François Vallée vallee at labri.fr
Mon May 9 14:47:24 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am trying to use Hunchentoot but every time I start a server I have
the following error: 'connexion was reinitialized' every time. I tried
to get some information with telnet but I have the message: 'Connection
closed by foreign host'.

It was working on my computer before I upgraded it from Ubuntu 9.04 to
10.04. It is very annoying and I do not know what to do.
(I upgraded my version of SBCL from 1.0.40 to 1.0.48 but it does not
change anything.)

Configuration :

Ubuntu 10.04
Intel Core 2 Duo 64 2.66GHz