[hunchentoot-devel] Installing Hunchentoot on SBCL, Ubuntu 10.X

Oleg Sivokon olegsivokon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:49:53 UTC 2011

Hi.
Yup, in the end it all worked well. It was more like... trying to set latest
Tomcat using 1.4 JRE :) Of course one would get tons of errors if he tried.
I am only learning about functional programming, and decided to try Common
Lisp for the practical example. As my day job being web-developer, I thought
that trying a web-server written in Common Lisp would be a good start. So
any time I said "experience", I, in no way, meant experience with Lisp, of
course! :)
I went so far as to record some of my testing (those which worked ;) here
http://www.flasher.ru/forum/blog.php?b=343 . Sorry, that's not in English,
and, well, probably the Lisp part of it is silly... but, yey, it worked! :)

Best.