[hunchentoot-devel] Installing Hunchentoot on SBCL, Ubuntu 10.X

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:17:42 UTC 2011

I also have trouble setting up Hunchentoot. The configurations that work for
me are:

Hunchentoot / Quicklisp / SBCL / Ubuntu

Hunchentoot / Quicklisp / SBCL / MacPorts / Mac OS X

Hunchentoot / Quicklisp / ClozureCL / Ubuntu

Hunchentoot / Quicklisp / ClozureCL / Mac OS X

If you do get Hunchentoot working, please setup a server like this
one<http://doeshunchentootwork.yellosoft.us/>to let others know which
systems work well with Hunchentoot.

Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker