[hunchentoot-devel] usocket:timeout-errors and *catch-errors-p*

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Aug 24 06:48:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:44 AM, edi <edi at agharta.de> wrote:

> I think the question in the case of the problem you report is whether there's some handler-case* that should rather be handler-case or whether we're seeing some behavior we think is acceptable if *catch-errors-p* is nil.

Eek!  I now see what the problem is.  You're talking about the release
version of Hunchentoot while Hans and I are talking about the dev
version in the BKNR repository where this problem has been resolved
already.

I was meaning to make a new release but didn't get around to actually
doing it.  Maybe I should just do it now...

Sorry for the confusion,
Edi.