[hunchentoot-devel] [patch] Invoking the debugger in Hunchentoot

Frode V. Fjeld frode at netfonds.no
Thu Nov 19 08:45:05 UTC 2009

Hans Hübner  ->   Edi Weitz

> You were the one who convinced me that *break-on-signals* is all you
> need, and who am I to dissent? :P

Just as an apropos to the discussion: I just had the cunning idea to use
an around method on process-request to set up some dynamic variables
that were initially unbound, and with a handler-bind that would compute
the init-forms upon first use of the variable, thus only computing the
bindings' init-forms when they are actually required. The
*break-on-signals* approach would not mix well with this technique.

--
Frode V. Fjeld