[hunchentoot-devel] PATCH: cl-webdav using the newer condition from the flexi-streams package

Matthew Curry mjcurry at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 00:41:19 UTC 2009

Edi,

oh, I didn't know there was another repository for it.

No, I wasn't actually using cl-webdav - just trying to compile a bunch
of projects that might be useful and package them up in RPM-form for
work, trying to lay the groundwork for using common lisp at work, and
we're basically a RHEL 4 shop.

But I'll have some time off over the Thanksgiving holiday next week,
so maybe I can test it anyway if you need someone to look at it.

-Matt