[hunchentoot-devel] PATCH: cl-webdav using the newer condition from the flexi-streams package

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Nov 15 20:05:56 UTC 2009

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the delay.  What I had forgotten (it's more than one year
ago...) is that there's a version of CL-WEBDAV in the BKNR repository
that already contains this change and some changes from Cyrus Harmon
to make it compatible with the then current Hunchentoot.

If you're actually using CL-WEBDAV would you be so inclined to test
the BKNR version against the current Hunchentoot release (1.0.0)?
Maybe we can release it as is and remove the warning that you have to
use an old version of the web server?

  http://bknr.net/trac/browser/trunk/thirdparty/cl-webdav

Thanks,
Edi.