[hunchentoot-devel] Using Hunchentoot and cl-who with other people (non-coders)

Chaitanya Gupta mail at chaitanyagupta.com
Wed Apr 1 10:14:39 UTC 2009

Hi Larry,

If you are working with a web designer -- who can do HTML/CSS, or, as in
your case, you use HTML generated by some web-design tool -- I don't
believe cl-who works out very well in this setup. But if you really want
it, you can try using cl-who with cl-emb:

   http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-emb/examples.html

Personally, I would prefer to use a simple templating language like
html-template.

Cheers,
Chaitanya

http://chaitanyagupta.com/blog/