[hunchentoot-devel] OpenMCL and corrupted multipart/form-data posted binary files

Peter Eddy peter.eddy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:54:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

I noticed today that binary files uploaded to my web app running in
Hunchentoot were being corrupted (though text files look fine.) So I
tried the hunchentoot test code and found it had the same problem with
binary files. This is on OSX (Leopard), Intel 64 bit.

I then tried the same hunchentoot test app on a Linux intel 32 bit
platform with SBCL and saw similar corruption. However after updating
hunchentoot and flexi-streams and maybe other packages (I just did an
asdf-install of hunchentoot to get any new stuff, then removed all
existing fasls) the corruption went away.

Unfortunately updating packages and removing fasls didn't fix the
problem on the Mac. Is this a known problem?

On both systems I'm using:

  hunchentoot-0.15.0
  flexi-streams-0.14.0
  trivial-gray-streams-2006-09-16