[hunchentoot-devel] site structure

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Tue Aug 21 20:15:22 UTC 2007

Yes, your solution solves my main gripe and seems pretty easy to adapt my existing code to. Thanks!

Zach's solution is very interesting to me, though. With his method, it sounds like one could possibly run a section standalone, or even from another lisp image, and then (if desired) merge it into the main site once it's stable.

Thanks for the input.

-austin

--
Austin Haas