[tbnl-devel] tbnl/mod_lisp memory leak ?

Toby tobia.conforto at linux.it
Tue May 30 18:28:41 UTC 2006

quasi wrote:
> I have some functions which generate HTML content using cl-who etc.
> As soon as I am calling them via tbnl/mod_lisp the lisp memory usage
> jumps tremendously.

Can you try and benchmark a small function and see if the problem is
still there?  If so, then trim parts of it until you get either: 1. a
function that doesn't leak, in which case you can pinpoint where the
problem lies; or 2. a small function that still causes problems, which
you can post here.

In short: troubleshoot a bit more! :)

Toby

--
Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x15C5C2EA