[tbnl-devel] customisation

quasi quasilists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:37:51 UTC 2006

On 6 Jul 2006, Edi Weitz spake thusly:

> Hi!
>
> On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:44:20 +0530, quasi <quasilists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I need to desperately get rid of the Internal Server Error page.
>> If someone types in a url part of which triggers a prefix
>> dispatcher then we get this simple "Internal Server Error" page
>> with a info string at the bottom.
>
> The dispatcher triggers an error?  I can't believe that.  I'm pretty
> sure the error happens in your handler somewhere.  Have you tried to
> debug this?

ooops! I was meaning the handler.  I needed to see why it was screwing
up. :)  Thanks for the pointer.  Invaluable.  I need to read the docs
more seriously.

> http://weitz.de/tbnl/#*show-lisp-errors-p*
> http://weitz.de/tbnl/#*show-lisp-backtraces-p*
>

> http://weitz.de/tbnl/#*http-error-handler*

:)  Solved all my problems absolutely.

Thanks a mill.

www.cleartrip.com  is the website.  index, flight search and hotel
search pages come via TBNL+CMUCL.  The search is done by a backend
java app which is a bit shaky.  They are working on it.

> Generally, you shouldn't cope with things that aren't exported
> unless you absolutely know what you're doing.

yup.

--
quasi

Utopia Unlimited!