[tbnl-devel] customisation

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Jul 6 12:58:02 UTC 2006

Hi!

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:44:20 +0530, quasi <quasilists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to desperately get rid of the Internal Server Error page.  If
> someone types in a url part of which triggers a prefix dispatcher
> then we get this simple "Internal Server Error" page with a info
> string at the bottom.

The dispatcher triggers an error?  I can't believe that.  I'm pretty
sure the error happens in your handler somewhere.  Have you tried to
debug this?

  http://weitz.de/tbnl/#*show-lisp-errors-p*
  http://weitz.de/tbnl/#*show-lisp-backtraces-p*

  http://weitz.de/tbnl/#*http-error-handler*

> I redefined the tbnl::tbnl-info-string in my source.  Now I get my
> output string AND the original tbnl string.

Generally, you shouldn't cope with things that aren't exported unless
you absolutely know what you're doing.

HTH,
Edi.