[tbnl-devel] Firefox

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Sep 30 13:26:48 UTC 2005

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:01:01 -0400, Bob Hutchison <hutch at recursive.ca> wrote:

> And you know, thinking about it, I think I had to restart Apache
> too.

Yeah, that's one of the drawbacks of the mod_lisp backend - during
development there are situations where you /must/ restart Apache or
you have to cope with dangling connections.  I'm glad you contributed
the stand-alone backend, that's what I'm using for development
now... :)

To the OP: Firefox/Win is my main browser and LispWorks is my main
Lisp platform.  I'm not aware of any problems specific to these.  What
exactly do you mean by "seemed to leak 3-4 megs per click?"

As for the session stuff in the logs you might want to check with
something like "Live HTTP Headers" to see what's going on.

Cheers,
Edi.