[tbnl-devel] socket problems

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Sep 10 19:29:08 UTC 2005

[Please use the mailing list.]

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:50:32 -0400, Adam Thorsen <adam.thorsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using cmucl on gentoo linux.  I found that you are right, I have
> to wait a few minutes -- just not sure if that is how it is supposed
> to work.

It is supposed to work this way, depending on how you open the socket
- see the Google Groups link in my previous message.  This doesn't
happen for me with LispWorks, for example.  If you don't want to have
this behaviour with CMUCL you'll have to patch the code that opens the
socket.  I think it is in KMRCL somewhere.

Cheers,
Edi.