[tbnl-devel] New macro: create-groups-bind-regex-dispatcher

Alceste Scalas alceste.scalas at gmx.net
Mon Sep 5 09:25:17 UTC 2005

Il giorno gio, 01/09/2005 alle 10.20 +0200, Edi Weitz ha scritto:
> So, to you and Alceste and whoever else wants to
> contribute I propose the following: Send me a tarball containing your
> contribution.  All the stuff should be in one directory (pick a name
> you like) and should probably include a README file and some docs as
> you see fit.  Don't forget to add suitable copyright notes and
> licenses for the lawyers.
>
> I'll add these directories to a 'contrib' directory and make a new
> TBNL release.
>
> Is that OK for you?

It's fine for me (private email follows).

As a side question: how are developers expected to use the contrib
stuff?  Should they cut'n'paste the source code, or is it going to be
exported some way via asdf?  (e.g. with a tbnl-contrib package, or
something like that).

(I hope it's not a silly question, please bear with the newbie :-)

Regards,

alceste
--
Alceste Scalas <alceste.scalas at gmx.net>